Terms and Policies at Lehmann House
A reservation is a contract. By giving us your credit card information above, clicking the Terms & Conditions box and submitting your request, whether online or by phone, you agree to all of our policies. In return, we will hold your room(s) for you, for the night(s) requested.
By submitting your reservation, it is understood that the information is correct and you agree to the terms as laid out in this document regarding services, number of days booked and the cancellation policy in force for the days booked. If you have any questions about the cancellation policy in force for your dates of stay, please email email@example.com for confirmation
Our rates are based on single or double occupancy and vary by day of the week. Weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday, and holidays. A major credit card is required to secure your stay with us. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You may pay with check, cash or an alternate credit cards.
New Arrivals and Departures
• Check-in is easy because we will have taken care of registration in advance. When you arrive, you will be warmly welcomed, receive a tour of the bed and breakfast, and be escorted to your room.
• Because we are in a historic district, and the bed and breakfast was originally a single family home, we are not allowed to post a sign out front. There IS a sign on the door, so you will know you are at the right place.
• The inn is closed for cleaning until 4:00p. You may check-in between 4:00--7:00 pm. If you need to check in later, please let us know so we can make special arrangements.
• To prepare your room for the next guests, check out is by 11:00m. We do offer late check-out and you get the details HERE.
• Due to insurance constraints, we regret that we cannot accommodate early luggage drop-off of luggage for any reason. we do offer PRIORITY CHECK-IN or you're welcome to tuck your luggage around the far side of our covered wrap-around porch.
There is on-street parking in front of the inn. We are on a private street and literally own our section of street. There is plenty of parking for all guests, if cars are parked thoughtfully. We can only accommodate one car per room, so if you come in multiple cars, and we have a full house, you may be asked to park around the corner where there is public parking, As I own my part of the street, my neighbors own theirs. To park in front of a neighbor's home is just like parking your car in a neighbor's driveway. My neighbors appreciate your respect of their "driveway".
We are happy to send back any forgotten items left behind at the inn at your request. The cost of shipping plus a $15 handling and packaging fee will be charged and we can add that to the credit card you have on file. In addition, we ask that you accept or deny insurance of the forgotten item in writing.